24 August 2010

The 100-Year-Old Secret - Tracy Barrett

Xena and Xander Holmes discover that Sherlock Holmes was their great-great-great grandfather, are given his unsolved casebook, and attempt to solve the case of a famous missing painting.

8 Sept 2010
This is another book I haven't read (urgh!), but it has "mystery" written all over it, and Sherlock Holmes is the ultimate detective. Besides wanting to be a detective when I was younger I also wanted to find out I was related to someone famous. This book has been compared to The Sisters Grimm series...
Your thoughts about this book? You love the cover, don't you?! Yes, me too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I liked the 100 Year Old Secret, because number one, it was something like the movie Inception you can't miss to much or you won't get part of it.The author did a good job of finding out how to solve it and being patient and making it a good book. It was awesome.
CJ
5th grade
ICCSD

CORALVILLE CENTRAL LIBRARY said...

Ha! I WANT to see the movie Inception, and now I know that I have to pay close attention. And, CJ, your comment makes me really want to read the 100 Year Old Secret now...my curiosity might get the best of me. GREAT comment!
Ms. R.